Juvederm is one of the newest, “next generation” substances in cosmetic surgery known as “dermal fillers” or “injectable fillers”. Juvederm is FDA approved and is one of the fastest growing nonsurgical aesthetic procedures in the United States. Everyone?s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.* From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours. Juvederm is often used to:
- Plump up folds that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth
- Fill in the prominent vertical wrinkles, (the “11s”) between the eyebrows
- Augment the hollows under your eyes
- Reduce the “Marionette lines,” the down-turned creases at the corner of the mouth
- Correct scars
- Augment thin or aging lips
You will have a smoother, younger-looking face. An injectable filler like Juvederm can accomplish facial rejuvenation and you can leave the doctor´s office immediately and fully resume normal activities by the next day. Moreover, the cost is less than surgery.